Poll: Is a knife part of your EDC?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is a knife part of your EDC?
(10-03-2011, 04:37 PM)modarmory Wrote: keep a knife or two in my purse. Depends on the occasion or where i'm going. Plus i have a nice handy dandy cutco mini pocket knife on my key chain. Things a beast!

which is a tad disturbing since your profile says you are Male...

Eek
There never was a bad man that had ability for good service.

-Edmund Burke 1788-02-15

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
Life never forgives weaknesses.
-Adolf Hitler
Boss is male; person responding - female. I'm the hired help. Maybe i should change that haha!
(10-03-2011, 06:44 PM)Byte Stryke Wrote:
(10-03-2011, 04:37 PM)modarmory Wrote: keep a knife or two in my purse. Depends on the occasion or where i'm going. Plus i have a nice handy dandy cutco mini pocket knife on my key chain. Things a beast!

which is a tad disturbing since your profile says you are Male...

Eek

MOD Armory
www.modarmory.com
2834 Janitell Rd.
Colorado Springs CO 80906
OK.....I'm confused now! lol
[Image: RestoreFreedom.jpg]
Me thinks the Mrs. simply logged in on the Mr.'s account, not unlike Mrs Byte does on occasion.
However She knows better than to post under my name.

I Get myself in enough trouble without any assistance from her.

-Edmund Burke 1788-02-15

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
-Adolf Hitler
We are really just one in the same Stir the pot
(10-04-2011, 06:10 PM)Byte Stryke Wrote: Me thinks the Mrs. simply logged in on the Mr.'s account, not unlike Mrs Byte does on occasion.
However She knows better than to post under my name.

I Get myself in enough trouble without any assistance from her.

MOD Armory
www.modarmory.com
2834 Janitell Rd.
(10-05-2011, 01:52 PM)modarmory Wrote: We are really just one in the same Stir the pot

so you are a schizophrenic with gender issues?...

now I am REALLY Confused

-Edmund Burke 1788-02-15

-Adolf Hitler
Wheh! I'm glad to know that it's not me that's "confused"! It's just modarmory with schiz gender confusion! lol ;)
perhaps, keep people guessing. never show all your cards. you shall never know
(10-05-2011, 10:02 PM)Ape Wrote: Wheh! I'm glad to know that it's not me that's "confused"! It's just modarmory with schiz gender confusion! lol ;)

MOD Armory
www.modarmory.com
2834 Janitell Rd.
(10-06-2011, 09:42 AM)modarmory Wrote: perhaps, keep people guessing. never show all your cards. you shall never know
(10-05-2011, 10:02 PM)Ape Wrote: Wheh! I'm glad to know that it's not me that's "confused"! It's just modarmory with schiz gender confusion! lol ;)

LOL.....Sounds like you're daring me to come to your shop and find out? lol ;)
Normally id say go for it, but we packed up for the Knob Creek Machine Shoot in KY, our shop looks a little ghostly. Come in when we have all of our stuff back!
(10-06-2011, 11:55 AM)Ape Wrote:
(10-06-2011, 09:42 AM)modarmory Wrote: perhaps, keep people guessing. never show all your cards. you shall never know

LOL.....Sounds like you're daring me to come to your shop and find out? lol ;)

MOD Armory
www.modarmory.com
2834 Janitell Rd.
not driving to the springs to find out anything...

-Edmund Burke 1788-02-15

-Adolf Hitler
(10-06-2011, 03:05 PM)modarmory Wrote: Normally id say go for it, but we packed up for the Knob Creek Machine Shoot in KY, our shop looks a little ghostly. Come in when we have all of our stuff back!
(10-06-2011, 11:55 AM)Ape Wrote: LOL.....Sounds like you're daring me to come to your shop and find out? lol ;)
Sounds like a good time! That's a great range and fun shoot, enjoy yourself. wink

Almost always.
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes." -William Gibson

God must love stupid people, he made so many of them.Rolleyesedit
Gerber spring assist, clipped in rt pocket, used daily. Naked w/o it.
wore out my S&W Black ops.... Won't stay shut now.
I really do use mine daily, so they tend to be well worn but very sharp... I can cut leather with mine and do on occasions.
I met Mod Armory at the Gun Show last weekend...
Nice lady.

cleared up allot of confusion :)

-Edmund Burke 1788-02-15

-Adolf Hitler
(11-10-2011, 08:45 PM)Byte Stryke Wrote: I met Mod Armory at the Gun Show last weekend...
Nice lady.

cleared up allot of confusion :)

Confusion about what?

Also I am in the market for a new carry knife. The clip on it wore out and it slips out of my pocket. Don't know what I'm going to get. Don't want to spend more than $40.
Where can you carry? Check the editable COGO Carry Map
When in doubt. JFC.

(11-12-2011, 09:07 AM)Beau Wrote: Don't know what I'm going to get. Don't want to spend more than $40.

For $40, you are going to get a pos knife.

-Edmund Burke 1788-02-15

-Adolf Hitler
(11-13-2011, 05:51 AM)Byte Stryke Wrote:
(11-12-2011, 09:07 AM)Beau Wrote: Don't know what I'm going to get. Don't want to spend more than $40.

For $40, you are going to get a pos knife.

Probably, but I don't really abuse knives. As long as it can hold and edge, handle being dropped and stay clipped to my belt or pocket I'll be happy.
Where can you carry? Check the editable COGO Carry Map
When in doubt. JFC.

In that regard, I was really happy with my Kershaw Leek. It had medicore 440C steel for the blade, but they can now be had with S30V steel, but you're looking closer to $70-80 probably.
Yes. Try not to leave home without it, always seems to come in handy. Plus it makes a darn good bottle opener...