Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ammo Watch.
22 LR Federal Auto Match Target Grade, 325 rounds just short of $20 including tax.

Pueblo Big R on 50 just East of I25. Yesterday ~noon. Limit 1 box. Looked like they had maybe 20 boxes on the shelf.

O2
When seconds count, the police are mere minutes away...
They'll never take your "hunting rifle", they'll call it a "sniper rifle" first.
Gun registration is gun confiscation in slow motion.
Zero failures comes at infinite cost.
You are the FIRST responder. Police, fire and medical are SECOND responders.
By eliminating fear of guns you'll put fear back in criminals.
(10-05-2014, 12:55 PM)O2HeN2 Wrote: 22 LR Federal Auto Match Target Grade, 325 rounds just short of $20 including tax.

Pueblo Big R on 50 just East of I25. Yesterday ~noon. Limit 1 box. Looked like they had maybe 20 boxes on the shelf.

O2

I"m sure it was gone by 2pm. The other day I happened to roll into Bass Pro when they opened and they were stocking ammo shelves. Stocking may not be the proper word. I managed to get my hands on one of the boxes of CCI .22lr. I think it was 300rnds for $24 or so.

I have never shot CCI .22lr before. I doubt I'll notice any difference between it and other brands though. Maybe if I was competing.
Where can you carry? Check the editable COGO Carry Map
When in doubt. JFC.

Gemtech 22LR subsonic available now

5000/$550+shipping ($40 to Colorado). Not great, but it's available right now...

https://www.gem-tech.com/store/pc/SUBSONIC-22LR-AMMUNITION-32p470.htm

Order quantity 100 for the case discount.

O2
When seconds count, the police are mere minutes away...
They'll never take your "hunting rifle", they'll call it a "sniper rifle" first.
Gun registration is gun confiscation in slow motion.
Zero failures comes at infinite cost.
You are the FIRST responder. Police, fire and medical are SECOND responders.
By eliminating fear of guns you'll put fear back in criminals.
Cabelas north had many different brands and quantities of 22LR today including federal 325, thunderbolt 500 , and golden bullet 1400 buckets