Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ammo Watch.
Bass Pro on Quebec had a decent stock this afternoon. .40, .45, 9mm, .223, 7.62, 5.56, .32, etc..
Where can you carry? Check the editable COGO Carry Map
When in doubt. JFC.

(08-26-2013, 08:02 PM)O2HeN2 Wrote: 22 LR CCI Stinger on the shelf, about 15 boxes of 50. 8/26/2013 @ 7pm.

Walmart, 8250 Razorback Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 80920.

O2

Damn, that was within reach of me, too. Granted they would probably have only let me grab three boxes but that's three boxes nonetheless.

I am starting to get to the point where I can find 9 and .40 on the shelf routinely, but 22 continues to defeat me.
Known as SteveInCO on national fora (changed it here because "in Colorado" is the default).

CZ-75, Glock 20, Mossberg 590, S&W M&P AR-15, PTR-91, DSA FAL, Springfield M1A... and lots of other goodies.
Biggun
About 20 boxes of Federal .22, 36gr 1260fps copper washed.

1 Box limit, ~$26/550.

Walmart, 8250 Razorback Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 80920 Wednesday night about 9pm

O2
When seconds count, the police are mere minutes away...
They'll never take your "hunting rifle", they'll call it a "sniper rifle" first.
Gun registration is gun confiscation in slow motion.
Zero failures comes at infinite cost.
You are the FIRST responder. Police, fire and medical are SECOND responders.
By eliminating fear of guns you'll put fear back in criminals.
Cabelas north has 9 mm ,45 acp, 223 ,308,762x39 no limit on anything and the shelves are full
I stopped by the Evergreen WalMart on the way into work this morning to pick up a BD card. Decided to check the ammo counter, and scored 3 boxes of Federal 550ct 22LR. They had a good stock of WWB 22LR as well.
Check gunbot if you don't mind paying the shipping fees for ammo.

http://www.gunbot.net/
[Image: RestoreFreedom.jpg]
Walmart on Quebec at I70 at least 35 boxes of Federal .40 50ct.

Sent from my Samsung Note II
When in doubt. JFC.

Wow, is it possible this shortage is starting to abate? They are willing to let you buy three bricks of 22 now, and it's sounding like they still have ammo on the shelf after 7:10 AM.
Known as SteveInCO on national fora (changed it here because "in Colorado" is the default).

CZ-75, Glock 20, Mossberg 590, S&W M&P AR-15, PTR-91, DSA FAL, Springfield M1A... and lots of other goodies.
Biggun
It's easing. Online bulk vendors now seem to have nearly continuous stock of almost anything and prices are falling on popular stuff. Starting to consistently see target/practice 9mm below $0.30/rd and falling. Starting to see rifle rounds for old military bulk fall below $1.00/rd and stay below it.

Selection of specific brand and popular self-defense ammo is still hit or miss. But target FMJ type stuff seems to be stabilizing.

Expect another pop upward in price for Christmas along with stocks getting hammered for gifts. Might do your Christmas shopping soon unless you're crossing fingers or maybe even counting on a Black Friday or Cyber Monday sale.
The availability seems to be more in the re manufactured or reloaded stuff. I forget where I rad it, but seem to recall the govt selling shells and casings to Russia and the Chinese so they can reload and then sell back a la CCI, Wolf and Tula
Jason Anderson
NRA Instructor
Firearms enthusiast
Cabelas north had 22 lr ammo 2 hrs ago, sorry I couldn't post then but my phone was dead
If anyone ever finds Federal Champion 40 gr solid lead in 50 rd boxes with the marking 210 or 210b on the end of the box , please post it.

I am down to about 500 rds and my CZ 452 really likes it.
Everything in stock and a lot of it. Elizabeth Walmarg.
When in doubt. JFC.

Took a quick dash up there and scored three boxes of 225 rounds of .22. Thanks.

They were low on quality 9MM, they only had one box of Federal, a bunch of TulAmmo, and some hollowpoints. Plenty of .40.

Biggun
(11-03-2013, 09:28 PM)308 Fan Wrote: Took a quick dash up there and scored three boxes of 225 rounds of .22. Thanks.

They were low on quality 9MM, they only had one box of Federal, a bunch of TulAmmo, and some hollowpoints. Plenty of .40.

I scooped up three 50rd boxes of TulAmmo .45. for $50. At 0.33 a round I couldn't pass it up.
When in doubt. JFC.

The guy behind the counter asked me what type of gun I was planning to use the TulAmmo in; when I told him "CZ-75" he said don't buy it. I asked him what sort of gun the ammo WOULD be suitable for, he said "high point."

Biggun
(11-03-2013, 10:48 PM)308 Fan Wrote: The guy behind the counter asked me what type of gun I was planning to use the TulAmmo in; when I told him "CZ-75" he said don't buy it. I asked him what sort of gun the ammo WOULD be suitable for, he said "high point."

ROFL!
ha!
When in doubt. JFC.

There's one range I go to here when I want to do some serious practice (yesterday put over 200 rounds of 9mm, 50 22 cal, and 150 380ACP down range).

They have a sign prohibiting the use of TulAmmo due to the steel casings.
Jason Anderson
NRA Instructor
Firearms enthusiast
Now that I don't understand. I can understand them wanting to ban steel *bullets* because those can mess up a bullet trap. Maybe because they make some coin off the brass, but even there I am sure the scrap company would run a magnet over the brass to pull out the steel.

Biggun