Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ammo Watch.
Post your finds here.

Yesterday I found Federal .45 ACP 230gr FMJ RN @ $15.97/50 count at WallMart on Hampden. The one where Havana turns into Hampden. I left 4 boxes on the shelf. Meant to post this when I got home but forgot.
Smileak
Winchester white box .380. Yaybounce I couldn't believe it. I haven't seen .380 on the shelf in 2 years. So I asked mom if she wanted me to pick her up some and she said no Dunno go figure.

Their whole ammo cabinet was full. It was like Christmas morning. They even had .25 and everythign else that seems to be elusive.
Smileak
(10-13-2010, 08:51 PM)Cake Wrote: Winchester white box .380. Yaybounce I couldn't believe it. I haven't seen .380 on the shelf in 2 years. So I asked mom if she wanted me to pick her up some and she said no Dunnogo figure.

Their whole ammo cabinet was full. It was like Christmas morning. They even had .25 and everythign else that seems to be elusive.

Were? Please let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!
(10-14-2010, 09:08 AM)weaponize Wrote:
(10-13-2010, 08:51 PM)Cake Wrote: Winchester white box .380. Yaybounce I couldn't believe it. I haven't seen .380 on the shelf in 2 years. So I asked mom if she wanted me to pick her up some and she said no Dunnogo figure.

Were? Please let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was this at the walmart in Parker? We were there the other day and nothing.
It was like that today at Walmart in Elizabeth. Everything from 25auto to 7.62x39. I picked up some stuff. Not as much as I wanted to though.
Smileak
Quote:Was this at the walmart in Parker? We were there the other day and nothing.

The one on Parker Rd, just past Cherry Creek Res. Cabinet was overflowing I say.[/quote]
Smileak
10 boxes of Winchesrer wbite box .40sw
Where can you carry? Check the editable COGO Carry Map
When in doubt. JFC.

For the first time in 3 months Dicks sporting goods Brighton had ammo on the shelf and it wasn't Friday
223 mainly and some higher end 40 smith
Scored some 9mm 100 round federal value packs and some 325 count Federal 22LR packs at walmart. They got a bunch, but i'm guessing it'll be gone by tomorrow morning.
(08-10-2013, 01:06 AM)DenverGP Wrote: Scored some 9mm 100 round federal value packs and some 325 count Federal 22LR packs at walmart. They got a bunch, but i'm guessing it'll be gone by tomorrow morning.

You're supposed to say which WalMart and what time
When in doubt. JFC.

Dicks in Brighton has 223 on the shelf, at least fifty boxes.
As of 10:30 am saturday 8/10/13.
(08-10-2013, 12:06 PM)bufordtjustice Wrote: Dicks in Brighton has 223 on the shelf, at least fifty boxes.
As of 10:30 am saturday 8/10/13.

To bad Dick's is on my no shop list. I'll not spend a penny with them.
When in doubt. JFC.

Broomfield walmart, still had a couple 22lr 325 packs around 9am, and some of the federal 9mm value packs.
(08-10-2013, 01:33 PM)DenverGP Wrote: Broomfield walmart, still had a couple 22lr 325 packs around 9am, and some of the federal 9mm value packs.

I just finished a job in Broomfield. Working in Lakewood now. Lakewood WalMart on Wads and Hwy 6 hasn't had anything in stock.
When in doubt. JFC.

Buddy of mine said the Lakewood store on colfax today had some of the same stuff, 22lr 325 packs and 100 round 9mm value packs.
Two different Walmart's here in the Springs had bulk packs of Winchester and Federal 12g, and lots of hunting ammo.

Most interesting though was the absence of the "three box limit" sign. Any of the other stores lift that limit yet? Maybe I just missed it, but I looked around once I realized it wasn't in the normal place.
I didn't notice the signs, but mine still has the 3 box limit.
Walmart 92nd and sheridan 4 boxes of white box .40 s&w.

Couple boxes of federal 9mm hydra shoks

Sent from my Samsung Note II
When in doubt. JFC.

Walmart, 8250 Razorback Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 80920 last night about 8pm

A whopping four people in line, the fourth was me and all I planned to pick up that evening was bread.

Still a restriction to 3 boxes. On hand 9mm & 223. 9mm white box $25/100 rounds. Picked up 300 rounds for my PPotH class in a couple of weeks.

O2
When seconds count, the police are mere minutes away...
They'll never take your "hunting rifle", they'll call it a "sniper rifle" first.
Gun registration is gun confiscation in slow motion.
Zero failures comes at infinite cost.
You are the FIRST responder. Police, fire and medical are SECOND responders.
By eliminating fear of guns you'll put fear back in criminals.
22 LR CCI Stinger on the shelf, about 15 boxes of 50. 8/26/2013 @ 7pm.

Walmart, 8250 Razorback Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 80920.

O2
When seconds count, the police are mere minutes away...
They'll never take your "hunting rifle", they'll call it a "sniper rifle" first.
Gun registration is gun confiscation in slow motion.
Zero failures comes at infinite cost.
You are the FIRST responder. Police, fire and medical are SECOND responders.
By eliminating fear of guns you'll put fear back in criminals.