Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warning from Rand Paul.
Rand Paul warns preppers that the government considers you terrorists.

I haven't watched the videos yet. Just wanted to share and get your thoughts.
Where can you carry? Check the editable COGO Carry Map
When in doubt. JFC.

So, let's see... If you prepare for a disaster (natural or otherwise) or own guns, you could be locked up by the military for performing acts that could be considered those of a terrorist, without due process!!! That would cover most Americans as they mentioned having seven or more days of food stored up - most people I know have that much food, even if they aren't preparing for a disaster.
Duct tape is like "The Force." It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
(11-30-2011, 08:31 PM)alang Wrote: So, let's see... If you prepare for a disaster (natural or otherwise) or own guns, you could be locked up by the military for performing acts that could be considered those of a terrorist, without due process!!! That would cover most Americans as they mentioned having seven or more days of food stored up - most people I know have that much food, even if they aren't preparing for a disaster.

pffft any Colorado native I know that went through the blizzard of 1982 has more than 7 days of food stored in either conventional cans or freeze dried.
There never was a bad man that had ability for good service.

-Edmund Burke 1788-02-15

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
Life never forgives weaknesses.
-Adolf Hitler
The government considers me a terrorist because I'm vehemently anti-communist.

I'm OK with that.
Our senate has voted 93 to 7 to shred the Constitution.

Btw, both Colorado senators voted "yea" on this bill.

You can contact Senator Michael Bennet using this form

and Senator Mark Udall using this form.

Edit: (deleted half this post - I need to calm down)
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom — go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!"
-Samuel Adams