Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who should be a mod?
I figure the site could use another mod. The one I have isn't on very often anymore. Any volunteers or suggestions??
Smileak
Requirements?
"The more you know - the less you need."
(10-28-2011, 01:19 AM)Dr_Fwd Wrote: Requirements?

I'm wondering the same thing as the Doc - what are the requirements/qualifications you are looking for in a Mod?
Duct tape is like "The Force." It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
Do we really need one right now? I think we are doing a pretty good job on our own.
Where can you carry? Check the editable COGO Carry Map
When in doubt. JFC.

Obviously it has to be someone that is already on here quite a bit.
Oh and does it for free.
1. Be fair.

2. Don't get your shorts in a twist if someone gives you a hard time or disagrees with you.

3. Enforce the site rules. And the site rules only. ( Which are always subject to change).

4. Keep me posted on what you do by keeping a log in the moderator notes section.
Smileak
Also, advertise. Mod will get a free shirt and bumper sticker when I get them made.
Smileak
I vote Beau :D
Phoenix Firearms Training
Owner/CEO
phoenixfirearms@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/phoenixfirearms
3o3-72o-1814
(11-01-2011, 10:58 PM)whiskeyjack Wrote: I vote Beau :D

I vote no.YaybounceAR15firing
Where can you carry? Check the editable COGO Carry Map
When in doubt. JFC.

(11-02-2011, 10:36 AM)Beau Wrote:
(11-01-2011, 10:58 PM)whiskeyjack Wrote: I vote Beau :D

I vote no.YaybounceAR15firing

What, no Yaybounce or AR15firing?!?! Life just wouldn't be the same without those! LMAO (just kidding, I saw the period between no and Yaybounce, just had to give Beau some grief)
Duct tape is like "The Force." It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
I haven't been on this site that long, but a free shirt has me listening!
(11-02-2011, 06:11 PM)kj4963 Wrote: I haven't been on this site that long, but a free shirt has me listening!

Heck, I've said it before, I wouldn't mind buying a shirt to support the site if Lead Junkie gets them made!
I would definitely buy one.
When I have the money to have shirts made I will. Bumper stickers also. I'm thinking of having "print" shirts made as opposed to silk screening for the first ones. The cost is a bit less.
Smileak
Vote: Alex

probably the most level headed guy I know.
There never was a bad man that had ability for good service.

-Edmund Burke 1788-02-15

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
Life never forgives weaknesses.
-Adolf Hitler
Anything ever decided on this? Dunno
(11-13-2011, 09:37 PM)alang Wrote: Anything ever decided on this? Dunno

No.
Smileak
who ever steps up for mod Ill give you some free training your choice of platform. "schedule/location subject to my discretion.
Phoenix Firearms Training
Owner/CEO
phoenixfirearms@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/phoenixfirearms
3o3-72o-1814