Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
tapatalk
Any chance you can make it work with the Tapatalk?
"The more you know - the less you need."
What is the Tapatalk?
Where can you carry? Check the editable COGO Carry Map
When in doubt. JFC.

(09-30-2011, 08:11 PM)Beau Wrote: What is the Tapatalk?

Found this on it:

Tapatalk is a forum app for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android and Nokia. The app provides super fast forum access to any vBulletin, phpBB forums that have activated Tapatalk (Simple Machine Forum and IP.Board are in development). Forum owner can download the free plug-in to activate Tapatalk in your forum.
Duct tape is like "The Force." It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
(09-30-2011, 08:39 PM)alang Wrote:
(09-30-2011, 08:11 PM)Beau Wrote: What is the Tapatalk?

Found this on it:

Tapatalk is a forum app for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android and Nokia. The app provides super fast forum access to any vBulletin, phpBB forums that have activated Tapatalk (Simple Machine Forum and IP.Board are in development). Forum owner can download the free plug-in to activate Tapatalk in your forum.

Yeap...
Interesting. I don't have any problems accessing the site on my phone.
Where can you carry? Check the editable COGO Carry Map
When in doubt. JFC.

I need to update software. After I do that I'll look into it.
Smileak
(10-06-2011, 10:05 AM)Lead Junkie Wrote: I need to update software. After I do that I'll look into it.

Thank you!
Looked into it. Downloaded it. Installed it. Hope you like.
Smileak
Love it!
Thank you! It makes it much easier to use the site from a phone.
Duct tape is like "The Force." It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
I agree. I had never used Tapatalk unitl I installed it on here. Now I am using it to access five different sites.
Smileak
(02-18-2012, 06:02 PM)Lead Junkie Wrote: I agree. I had never used Tapatalk unitl I installed it on here. Now I am using it to access five different sites.

Yep, I never used it until Dr_Fwd posted about it here. Now, I check all of the sites I frequent to see if they have it available. It's no substitute for the ease of visiting the forums on a computer, but it is great for quickly checking new posts, PMs, etc.
My phone is a "dumb" phone so I am stuck doing it the old way!! LOL
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
-Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

"A free people.... Ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government"
-George Washington

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
-Abraham Lincoln

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government, but illegal for the citizenry"
-Thomas Jefferson
Smileak