Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The OC debate, a story to ponder.
Most of us are familiar with the OC/CC debate One camp thinks that OC will make you a target. The other thinks OC can be a deterrent . Here is a story that seems to support the deterrent argument.

http://forum.pafoa.org/open-carry-144/147404-oc-may-have-prevented-crime-leo-encounter.html
Where can you carry? Check the editable COGO Carry Map
When in doubt. JFC.

Awesome story! I can see where in some instances OC can be a deterrent, and this appears to be one of them. I just can't seem to bring myself to do it outside of hiking out in the forest, etc. Maybe someday I'll give it a shot in town. Dunno

I love how the officer said something about not doing anything like the Canton PD video that's going around.
Duct tape is like "The Force." It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
Quote:Officer 1: That's going to stay in its holster, right?

well she was going to go run through the car wash and get a soda... maybe some WD-40, but I guess it can wait.
Wallbash

There never was a bad man that had ability for good service.

-Edmund Burke 1788-02-15

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
Life never forgives weaknesses.
-Adolf Hitler
(09-18-2011, 01:37 AM)Byte Stryke Wrote:
Quote:Officer 1: That's going to stay in its holster, right?

well she was going to go run through the car wash and get a soda... maybe some WD-40, but I guess it can wait.
Wallbash

lol. I hope so. We had a long talk after the last time she jumped out and shot a mom pushing a stroller. It's been about a week without any instances.
Where can you carry? Check the editable COGO Carry Map
When in doubt. JFC.