Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
what was the crappiest handgun youve ever owned?
you know youve owned atleast ONE turd in your life, lets see if we can relive those memories and share them with everyone. I will start with one of mine. I had an RG .22 revolver that wouldnt time right, had a grand canyon cylinder gap, was inaccurate, and had 3 outa 5 screws stripped out on the danged thing......and it wouldnt shoot thru thick plywood. horrible (yes they are cheap..thats part of what makes it funny) I inherited that particular revolver, good thing it didnt have any sentimental value.....some poor fella is out there right now, suffering from my parting from it. some gang banger probably has it right now, and tried to do a drive by and missed everything, luckily it lost most of its velocity thru that horrible cylinder gapLMAO and even more lives were spared.
"Rock, Paper, CHUCK NORRIS! I win"
I once had a Llama .45 that I picked up from a "friend" that needed money to move and claimed it functioned "perfectly". It was the biggest piece of Poop I've ever owned - everything from failures to extract and feed to the safety not functioning properly. I ended up selling it to someone that was going to try to use the lower on a carbine that he bought - I disclosed all of the issues with it prior to the sale, but he thought he'd take a chance. What's odd about it is that I knew someone else that had one of the same model that never had an issue in over four years and several hundred rounds.
Duct tape is like "The Force." It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
Jensen 380... total piece of shit
There never was a bad man that had ability for good service.

-Edmund Burke 1788-02-15

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
Life never forgives weaknesses.
-Adolf Hitler
KelTec PF9. Its going back today.
I bought 2 Loricin .380's from a pawn shop on Colfax back around '91 or so. Both guns were horrible. I was lucky to get more than two shots off before they would jam. The mag would just drop out occasionally and both guns would fire with the safety on.
Where can you carry? Check the editable COGO Carry Map
When in doubt. JFC.

beretta 21a in .22lr.

tried all sorts of ammo, and it never eats any of it well. maybe i need to try a new mag or something, but i hate foolin with that thing.
I have another. back in the day I picked up a jennings in .380, chromed, i got it cause it was only 60 bucks, well.........it had a bore so oversized that you could drop a .380 projectile (bullet if you may) halfway down the barrel before it would even stop on the lands (hell....it barely had any rifling for that matter) then you could literally push it the rest of the way out with a wooden dowel...LOL you can guess how that thing would shoot, no need to explain.
(08-31-2011, 10:23 AM)widowman10 Wrote: beretta 21a in .22lr.

tried all sorts of ammo, and it never eats any of it well. maybe i need to try a new mag or something, but i hate foolin with that thing.

I had a beretta 21a in .22lr. i think I wouldve had better luck in .25 acp, atleast they feed better.
(08-31-2011, 07:28 AM)Bentley Wrote: KelTec PF9. Its going back today.

whats wrong with the pf9? (just curious, cause I have one)
had? as in you got rid of it then?

(08-31-2011, 05:03 PM)chimayogripman Wrote:
(08-31-2011, 10:23 AM)widowman10 Wrote: beretta 21a in .22lr.

I had a beretta 21a in .22lr. i think I wouldve had better luck in .25 acp, atleast they feed better.

(08-31-2011, 05:06 PM)widowman10 Wrote: had? as in you got rid of it then?

(08-31-2011, 05:03 PM)chimayogripman Wrote: I had a beretta 21a in .22lr. i think I wouldve had better luck in .25 acp, atleast they feed better.

yeah I sold it for $150, it only liked cci's and it even started giving me trouble later with those, you had to hold it just so right for it to function right.....I just got tired of it and put the money towards an older Ruger MKII pistol 4"er
S&W Sigma .40. Hated that damn thing, and it always bit my hand
"Al Qaeda had better benefits than Wal-Mart. Although at Wal-Mart, you get to wear your vest more than once." -- Stephen Colbert
Kimber.
Phoenix Firearms Training
Owner/CEO
phoenixfirearms@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/phoenixfirearms
3o3-72o-1814
(10-01-2011, 09:57 AM)whiskeyjack Wrote: Kimber.

which one?

I have had nothing but great things to say about Pro Carry II
There never was a bad man that had ability for good service.

-Edmund Burke 1788-02-15

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
Life never forgives weaknesses.
-Adolf Hitler
Taurus Millenium pro.. in 9mm.
(10-01-2011, 08:19 PM)MonkeyButt888 Wrote: Taurus Millenium pro.. in 9mm.

I bought one of these, in pink, for my ex. The Millenium Pro 111 I believe. That thing sucked. It was sold quite quickly.
Where can you carry? Check the editable COGO Carry Map
When in doubt. JFC.

WOW, don't even know where to start....
LLAMA in 38super
Jennings 22lr
Sigma 9mm
GSG 5 22lr was probably the crapiest one...
"The more you know - the less you need."
(10-01-2011, 10:40 PM)Beau Wrote:
(10-01-2011, 08:19 PM)MonkeyButt888 Wrote: Taurus Millenium pro.. in 9mm.

I bought one of these, in pink, for my ex. The Millenium Pro 111 I believe. That thing sucked. It was sold quite quickly.

I bet it shot real low.. and it doesn't like hp bullets.
(10-01-2011, 10:58 PM)Dr_Fwd Wrote: WOW, don't even know where to start....
GSG 5 22lr was probably the crapiest one...

Once GSG is broken in, it shoots everything. The first 1000 shot were such pain in the butt. I had stuck cases, ftc almost every 5 rounds or so.
Some off brand 22 that sprayed my face everytime I pulled the trigger.
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes." -William Gibson

God must love stupid people, he made so many of them.Rolleyesedit