Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats your gal shoot
i love shooting and i love my gal , but i love when my gal goes shooting with me . her collection is small (well i let her have a few guns wink)
anyway she is one hell of a shot with her ak74
what does your gal shoot well
When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not your friend.
My Baby has a Sig Sauer P238 red lady (.380 ACP)

If it werent such a "pretty Gun" I'd steal it from her. Its that much fun.

[Image: P238-Lady-Hero-Detail.jpg]
There never was a bad man that had ability for good service.

-Edmund Burke 1788-02-15

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
Life never forgives weaknesses.
-Adolf Hitler
Whatever I happen to have with us when we go. She doesn't really care for .45, but seems OK with 9mm. The boys and I have a heck of a time getting a .22 rifle out of her hands though.
Duct tape is like "The Force." It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
a browning hi-power and a ruger single-six in .22LR and magnum
"Rock, Paper, CHUCK NORRIS! I win"
mine shoots a nice little SP101 with the 3" barrel...she has a hard time with the slide on most semi-auto's but she does kinda like the LCP.
One day your life is going to flash before your eyes, make it worth watching.
[Image: devils_playground_bike_zps6bc268ff-1_zps3ddf11e0.jpg]
Not a thing... yet. That will change soon.
- Tim
MY wife carry's a P32 daily and shoots anything and everything we have in our collection.
We all have our "supposed" own guns in my family, but in reality they're all ours and we shoot them all. My 12 year old daughter even shoots everything in the arsenal. And believe it or not one of her favorite guns to shoot is one of our Mosins (91/30).
[Image: RestoreFreedom.jpg]
(08-18-2011, 10:15 PM)Ape Wrote: My 12 year old daughter even shoots everything in the arsenal. And believe it or not one of her favorite guns to shoot is one of our Mosins (91/30).

Good Job Dad!

[Image: applause.gif]

-Edmund Burke 1788-02-15

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
-Adolf Hitler
Her first shot with a Mosin (M44) when she was8 or 9 (IIRC?).
She used the towel as a buffer cause she wasn't sure of the pain factor. wink
And of course she wasn't aiming just so she could feel what it was like.

Clicky for vid......

[Image: th_DSCF0986.jpg]

[Image: th_DSCF0987.jpg]

[Image: RestoreFreedom.jpg]
the important parts are:
  1. Safety
  2. Safety
  3. Safety
  4. Fun

-Edmund Burke 1788-02-15

-Adolf Hitler
Her mouth.
I'm currently single, and not too unhappy about it. One of the only things I miss about the ex, besides unmentionables Smiley-sex012, was her ability to shoot. She could handle most everything I had. 12ga was a bit much for her, but she could for it once. No way she was getting a good follow up shot. But other than that, she was a damn good shot with my two rifles, AR and Remington 700 in 308. And all the handguns from 22 to 45.
AR, ak, and the any of my 9mm handguns...
she has never not shot whatever we have...she had fun shooting steel at 300 yards the other day
(08-19-2011, 07:46 PM)Bentley Wrote: Her mouth.
LMAO
When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not your friend.
So why is Patrick title is Cogo's working girl?
I am also single and not unhappy about it. If I do start dating again I don't know if I want her to be a gun nut or not. I guess if she has a great job and can buy all the ammo it will be okay.

(10-01-2011, 09:54 PM)MonkeyButt888 Wrote: So why is Patrick title is Cogo's working girl?

cuz at first he was post whorin' it up on here.
Where can you carry? Check the editable COGO Carry Map
When in doubt. JFC.

My wife has a XD40, Mossy 500 12 ga, S&W .223 bolt action, Romak 3, and recently informed me that my new .45 officer's is now hers.
My daughter (13) has an AK-74, Ruger 10/22, M1 carbine, and a Charles Daly 20 ga.
[Image: llllll_thumb.jpg]

Hers...!
The gf has a sig 238HD..

Which she likes to shoot. She likes shooting the .40 PX4 as well..