Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
living social "deal" on ccw class
living social's deal today is for a ccw class at http://coloradoconcealedpermit.com/ for $99 (regularly $200). i have seen classes out there for $75 so i'm not sure this is a good deal or not. has anyone dealt with this company before? it is a 1 day, 6 hour class supposedly led by active police trainers. i'd just like to know if i'd be better off going to one of the $75 classes even if they are only 4 hours.

thanks,

-peter
If your currently going after your CHP any class will do. I've don't know anyone that has gone through the site you listed so I don't know if $99 is a good deal or not because I don't know what they teach. I used my uspsa card as evidence of training. That might be something you want to look into.
Smileak
Its like anything you may pay less but you will get less. If all you want to do is not learn anything and get your ccw then it might be a good find.
(04-21-2011, 09:12 PM)whiskeyjack Wrote: Its like anything you may pay less but you will get less. If all you want to do is not learn anything and get your ccw then it might be a good find.

that's exactly what i don't want. i wanted to make sure it was a quality class which the $200 msrp seemed to imply but then the actual price was $99. in any case, the deal was only good for the day so i didn't get it.