Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USPSA @ Ben Lomand 16APR11
To those in squad 4. I am going to start working on the video tonight. I should have it all posted by tomorrow afternoon. It was great shooting with you guys, even you DPD guys too. :biggrin:

Stage 1 is here!!!Bacondance

Stage 2. Smiley-sex012

Stage 3 smileyspank

Stage 4 Yaybounce

Where can you carry? Check the editable COGO Carry Map
When in doubt. JFC.

Thanks for posting these. So you were right, you DID hit all the poppers on Stage 3. Wonder why they didn't fall...

YOU GOT ROBBED!!!
Of course I was right. I think they didn't fall because of the angle I was hitting them from and because I was hitting low on them.
When in doubt. JFC.

Looks like a good time Beau! Was this your first time out to BLGC?
If so did you get to see the rest of the club and shoot some other guns?
[Image: RestoreFreedom.jpg]
Yep, first time there. Didn't get to do anything else but shoot the match. I have a feeling I will be joining though.
When in doubt. JFC.

Cool! The family and I haven't been out there in months, but we've been itchin to get there and shoot some toys soon though!
[Image: RestoreFreedom.jpg]
Woah! That looks like fun. I have been wanting to try a match sometime. Some of you guys are absolute machines! Makes me want to practice more. How do you practice for stuff like that?
The only way to practice for it is to shoot it. Unless you have the space and adequate backstop to set up stages at home. Before my first USPSA match I shot a couple steel matches. Really the best way to get started is to just go shoot a match. You'll be taught safety. They go over each stage. You can go as slow as you want. In the videos there is new shooter who isn't going all out. He's taking his time, getting his hits and making sure he stays safe.

I made some target stands and try and grab some used targets after a match. I can plink at them but don't have the appropriate range to set up stages but just practicing stationary double taps seems to have helped a little.

When in doubt. JFC.