Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
magazine question
hey all!! I'm currently living in seattle and in about 3 or so months I'm moving to boulder or around there. obviously on our moving checklist is the gun laws of colorado. like i said currently I'm in washinigton which isn't the most friendly but the thing that scared me the most is the magazine laws.. my question, which idk if any of you could answer is, since i already have mostly 30rds or g19 mags, can i bring them with me? am i going to have to prove somehow that i bought them before 2013 in washington?????? kinda freaking out lol... also any other things i should be worried about going from here to there??
Strictly legal answer: If you owned them before July 1st, 2013 you're good to go.

It is up to the government to prove that you got them after July 1st, 2013. You do not have to prove your innocence.

Note that almost any plastic part has a date code stamped on them somewhere. This would be an excellent way for the government to prove that you didn't posses them before July 1st, 2013.

O2
When seconds count, the police are mere minutes away...
They'll never take your "hunting rifle", they'll call it a "sniper rifle" first.
Gun registration is gun confiscation in slow motion.
Zero failures comes at infinite cost.
You are the FIRST responder. Police, fire and medical are SECOND responders.
By eliminating fear of guns you'll put fear back in criminals.