Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everybody
Hey there everybody. I'm excited to be here! Quick bio - I live in Arvada with my wife. I grew up in IL where I worked as a Paramedic, volunteer firefighter/EMS training officer, emergency medical dispatcher and deputy coroner (yes I kept busy!). I moved here 5 years ago and love it. I'm now a gunsmith working towards starting my own business. I've always loved firearms. I enjoy going shooting and training every chance I get. I'm an avid supporter of the 2nd amendment. I'm a life member of several gun rights organizations including the NRA and have worked on campaigns for local politicians that support gun rights as well as volunteered for local gun rights groups. I hope to meet some fellow, like minded people here, have some good discussions and hopefully learn a thing or two! Thanks and take care everybody! Be talking soon!
Welcome.
(05-24-2016, 06:44 PM)Pmed1982 Wrote:  Hey there everybody. I'm excited to be here! Quick bio - I live in Arvada with my wife. I grew up in IL where I worked as a Paramedic, volunteer firefighter/EMS training officer, emergency medical dispatcher and deputy coroner (yes I kept busy!). I moved here 5 years ago and love it. I'm now a gunsmith working towards starting my own business. I've always loved firearms. I enjoy going shooting and training every chance I get. I'm an avid supporter of the 2nd amendment. I'm a life member of several gun rights organizations including the NRA and have worked on campaigns for local politicians that support gun rights as well as volunteered for local gun rights groups. I hope to meet some fellow, like minded people here, have some good discussions and hopefully learn a thing or two! Thanks and take care everybody! Be talking soon!

Welcome, gotta love the Firefighters, Hero's IMHO. 
Welcome from Colorado Springs!
Welcome to the forum
Wecome
Smileak