Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is everyone?
Hi all,
I just signed up and while browsing the different categories I noticed that a lot of the posts are older and I don't see many recent posts. Is there another forum that people are more active on?

I'm trying to sell an AR-15 upper or trade it for a hunting rifle, but doesn't seem like there is much activity happening on either thread.

Thanks
I have been on this site for about 4 years and have always thought it would take off.
It almost did back in 2013 when the state passed the more restrictive gun laws, but even that proved temporary.
My theory is that unlike other states (indiana for example where watching corn grow is a spectator sport) Colorado has so many other recreation possibilities that we just don't attract the masses.

And maybe I'm full of it.

Good luck with your upper for sale.
I think Buford's analysis is pretty spot-on. I, for example, only check this site about twice a week (hence, me taking three days to respond).
JackRock
Lakewood, CO
http://ryancash.co
Charter Member, Bristlecone Shooting Center
(01-12-2016, 10:57 PM)un_ave Wrote: Hi all,
I just signed up and while browsing the different categories I noticed that a lot of the posts are older and I don't see many recent posts. Is there another forum that people are more active on?

I'm trying to sell an AR-15 upper or trade it for a hunting rifle, but doesn't seem like there is much activity happening on either thread.

Thanks

pic of said upper?