Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FFL for Online Purchase Lakewood/Denver Area
Question 
I'm making an online firearm purchase and need an FFL in Lakewood/Denver to ship to and do the transfer for me. Can you guys recommend someone (preferably under $25)? Thanks!
I don't think it's under $25 unless you're a member, but ask the guys at Bristlecone. Last time I asked the owners (right after they opened a year ago), they said they were amenable to actually doing this sort of transfer.
JackRock
Lakewood, CO
http://ryancash.co
Charter Member, Bristlecone Shooting Center
I get my transfers for free through a family member, sorry.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Where can you carry? Check the editable COGO Carry Map
When in doubt. JFC.

(01-05-2016, 11:04 AM)Subverto Wrote: I'm making an online firearm purchase and need an FFL in Lakewood/Denver to ship to and do the transfer for me. Can you guys recommend someone (preferably under $25)? Thanks!
I don't know if you got your transfer done but why about ARK Tactical? Noah, Rodger, and the rest of those guys are effin awesome. I go there for anything I am not buying online. Best LGS in town IMHO and no bullshit egos and attitudes.
Men are only anti-gun until the first time they fail to defend their families
The Patriot Act was the most unpatriotic act our Congress has ever enacted. ABOLISH THE FED.
Have done a dozen FFLs with the Rapid Fire Bunker just off downtown Littleton, cheapest fees I've found and they are good people