Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, fellow gun owners...
I think Safeway corporate has a ban on firearms. I have not had a problem in their stores though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Where can you carry? Check the editable COGO Carry Map
When in doubt. JFC.

From a fellow newbie here and fellow service member welcome to the forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(02-12-2016, 01:32 PM)C_Hawk_12yFung_ Wrote: From a fellow newbie here and fellow service member welcome to the forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. And many thanks for serving. Stay safe!!
Hello again, ya'll!!! Still don't have a CCW. So many neutral and/or positive response to my open-carry, that I'm not in a hurry. It's still on my mind, though. Stay vigilant!!!
(02-21-2016, 12:34 AM)Galen130 Wrote: Hello again, ya'll!!!  Still don't have a CCW.  So many neutral and/or positive response to my open-carry, that I'm not in a hurry.  It's still on my mind, though.  Stay vigilant!!!

That's how I felt. For me I got tired of having to (insert action here) when in Denver.

So no negative responses yet?
Smileak
(02-27-2016, 10:27 AM)Lead Junkie Wrote: That's how I felt. For me I got tired of having to (insert action here) when in Denver.

So no negative responses yet?

Not yet. Spent the day in C. Springs with my girlfriend, walked around downtown....even ate at Old Chicago. OC's was very positive because I asked them if they had an issue with open carry. They did not. My girlfriend has no problems with it either, but then...she owns a pistol as well. It was a good day!!
Good stuff!
JackRock
Lakewood, CO
http://ryancash.co
Charter Member, Bristlecone Shooting Center
Brussels, Belgium...suspicious package at DIA...
Everyone, stay vigilant!!!!  Be safe!!!
Entered the Chik Fil A this evening, open carry, and a cop was inside ordering food. He said hello, and that was all. I have an appointment set for my CCW in early May. I'm looking at getting a Sig Sauer P250 .45 subcompact for CC. Be safe, all!!!
Now the proud owner of a Sig Sauer P250 .40 subcompact pistol. Next....my CCW!!!
(04-21-2016, 09:02 PM)Galen130 Wrote: Now the proud owner of a Sis Sauer P250 .40 subcompact pistol.  Next....my CCW!!!

"Sis" Sauer? Is there a "Bro" Sauer? :P

Anyway, congratulations on the purchase, and welcome to America. Let us know how the CHP goes. Until then, I suggest getting a good holster, and doing some dry fire practice and drawing practice at home. I did that, and wound up open carrying for eight months before I got the class and the permission slip. I still OC during the warmer months.
JackRock
Lakewood, CO
(04-22-2016, 08:10 AM)JackRock Wrote: "Sis" Sauer? Is there a "Bro" Sauer? :P

Anyway, congratulations on the purchase, and welcome to America. Let us know how the CHP goes. Until then, I suggest getting a good holster, and doing some dry fire practice and drawing practice at home. I did that, and wound up open carrying for eight months before I got the class and the permission slip. I still OC during the warmer months.

Thanks. Guess I need to take spelling all over again. Lol. Mistake corrected.

Been OC with my Sig .45 since last November. I wanted a conceal pistol for summer while wearing shorts. Already got a good IWB for it, just waiting to finish CCW process. At least I can CC any time. Got used to open carry though. It will take some getting used to.
Applied for CHP finally. 60 to 90 day wait. Bummer....
I have to ask, but would this be the wrong place to post other open carry locations outside Colorado using the CoGo map? I took a trip over Memorial Day weekend through New Mexico and Arizona, and I didn't have any issues.
(06-02-2016, 07:28 PM)Galen130 Wrote: I have to ask, but would this be the wrong place to post other open carry locations outside Colorado using the CoGo map?  I took a trip over Memorial Day weekend through New Mexico and Arizona, and I didn't have any issues.

I think that would have to be done by somebody with either administrator or at least FTP write permissions to the site, and that person would have to have the time to constantly keep it up to date. It's generally far easier to refer somebody to http://handgunlaw.us, since Gary does a fantastic job keeping that site up to date (he's even been on here, soliciting information before to do so).
JackRock
Lakewood, CO
Well, after two and a half months.... I have my CHP. Does make me feel a bit better. Stay vigilant!!!
(08-10-2016, 06:50 PM)Galen130 Wrote: Well, after two and a half months.... I have my CHP.  Does make me feel a bit better.  Stay vigilant!!!

Yay!
JackRock
Lakewood, CO
(08-16-2016, 03:43 PM)JackRock Wrote: Yay!

Well, I see that my original post has received a ton of views. I've been away awhile............fell in love, got married...and my new wife has a CHP!!! I carry concealed more often these days, but still open carry where I feel comfortable. I carry ITWB, and I now have a shoulder holster so that I can sit and drive my vehicle. I hope everyone is staying safe. Don't forget to research gun laws in Colorado. They are pretty reasonable.....in my opinion. Stay safe!!!