Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to buy a Mosin Nagant?
I am looking to buy a Mosin Nagant. Where is a good place to go in Denver that I can find a good functioning rifle for a reasonable price? The furniture doesn't matter much as I am going with an aftermarket stock. Any help would be great. Thank you.
Men are only anti-gun until the first time they fail to defend their families
The Patriot Act was the most unpatriotic act our Congress has ever enacted. ABOLISH THE FED.
Cabelas north and Big5 at 120th and Washington usually have several in stock.
If you were looking a month ago you could have found a few dozen to choose from at the Collectors Gun Show, every year that's a great place to find any type of old military surplus guns.
(06-25-2015, 06:19 AM)mfinley919 Wrote:  If you were looking a month ago you could have found a few dozen to choose from at the Collectors Gun Show, every year that's a great place to find any type of old military surplus guns.

I wanted to go to that gun show so badly but I am disabled and can only walk for about 5 minutes so the idea of walking around all day just isn't feasible. As much as I hate the idea, I am in the process of trying to get my insurance to pay for a little electric scooter ( God, I hate the thought of riding around on one of those things) so I can attend swap meets, shows, automobile racing, etc. I am to a point where I am missing out on too many things anymore so I must find a solution.
Men are only anti-gun until the first time they fail to defend their families
The Patriot Act was the most unpatriotic act our Congress has ever enacted. ABOLISH THE FED.
Wheels will give you wings, you gotta do what you gotta do.