Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Westcliffe open carry parade?
Anyone know whether there will be an rifle carry parade in Westcliffe this July 4?

Google fu turned up nothing but a flyer from 2013 (that, however, doesn't say 2013 on it anywhere).
Known as SteveInCO on national fora (changed it here because "in Colorado" is the default).

CZ-75, Glock 20, Mossberg 590, S&W M&P AR-15, PTR-91, DSA FAL, Springfield M1A... and lots of other goodies.
Biggun
http://scpatriotsclub.com/blog/
Nothing on their website/blog/twitter I can see this year.
Did you exchange
A walk-on part in the war
For a lead role in a cage?
-Pink Floyd...or was it Benjamin Franklin?
Shot them an e-mail. Thanks!
Known as SteveInCO on national fora (changed it here because "in Colorado" is the default).

CZ-75, Glock 20, Mossberg 590, S&W M&P AR-15, PTR-91, DSA FAL, Springfield M1A... and lots of other goodies.
Biggun
Beautiful down there. They have had a ton of rain and everything is green.
Did you exchange
A walk-on part in the war
For a lead role in a cage?
-Pink Floyd...or was it Benjamin Franklin?
I called the sponsor of the parade (not the SCP Club, who never responded to my e-mail that I can see), and they claim it's going to happen. Apparently whoever is in charge of the patriots club can't post anything on his own website for some reason.

Anyhow, if anyone is interested in going, assembly starts at 9 AM (probably on the east end of town), the parade itself is at 10.

Last year there was a guy walking with us who was running around giving out free candy to everyone, apparently he is their state representative and seemed pretty hardcore pro-2A. (He was wearing a Sneaky Pete.)

Biggun