Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone have experience with Profire USA?
So I signed my brother and I up to take some training through Profire. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with them or heard any stories.
Where can you carry? Check the editable COGO Carry Map
When in doubt. JFC.

Took an NRA instructors course from then several years ago. This was a course to become an instructor, not an actual firearms training class.

They knew the NRA program very well, but the instructors course wasn't really geared towards disseminating information, rather it was to verify that you already knew the information and were capable of teaching it “the NRA way”.

I thought it was handled very well, but could not really get a good idea of how well they taught firearm handling from that class. However, based on that experience, I would consider taking a class from them if I was looking for a class locally and their class description matched what I was looking for.

Hope this helps.
That is the class my brother and I are taking. NRA Basic Pistol Instructor course. We did the classroom portion last weekend and are doing the range portion this Saturday. Coming soon. Free CHP classes.
When in doubt. JFC.

Yup, that's the one.
Well we finished the course yesterday. I definitely have some work to do as far as presentation of the material. I'm confident I could teach a basic CHP class to a group that already has a good foundation in firearms safety and operation. Teaching the NRA Basic Pistol course to new shooters is going to take some practice.
When in doubt. JFC.

(05-17-2015, 07:12 AM)Beau Wrote: I'm confident I could teach a basic CHP class to a group that already has a good foundation in firearms safety and operation. Teaching the NRA Basic Pistol course to new shooters is going to take some practice.

I love teaching handgun shooting to new shooters (Basic Pistol course) and I love coaching (not formal "teaching") experienced shooters.

I guess that means that between the two of us we got all shooters covered :)

O2
When seconds count, the police are mere minutes away...
They'll never take your "hunting rifle", they'll call it a "sniper rifle" first.
Gun registration is gun confiscation in slow motion.
Zero failures comes at infinite cost.
You are the FIRST responder. Police, fire and medical are SECOND responders.
By eliminating fear of guns you'll put fear back in criminals.