Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RMGO E-mail
I received the following e-mail from the Rocky Mountain Gun Owners...

John was an assistant DA when I worked in Colorado Springs in the Stone Age.  In a race where there are 1/2 dozen people running for Mayor, I suspect the RMGO last minute appeal will have much impact on the final talley.   Representative Norberg from El Paso county is sponsoring the House version of the Constitutional Carry bill and Senator Lambert (also from Colorado Springs) is sponsoring the bill to repeal the expanded background checks.

Dear Mark,

He was the state's Attorney General -- Colorado's top cop -- and the lawyer responsible for defending your Constitutional Rights.

[b]But instead of doing his job, John Suthers betrayed you, and the Constitution he swore an oath to uphold.
[/b]

Now former Attorney General John Suthers is running for Mayor of Colorado Springs.

But I'm afraid he'll continue his track record of sabotaging your right to bear arms if he wins.

[Image: Suthers-RandStyle.jpg]
You see, when it really counted, John Suthers took his marching orders from Governor John Hickenlooper and billionaire ex-New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg.

After the radical anti-gun Democrats rammed Bloomberg's gun control through the State Legislature in 2013, Suthers forcefully attacked your Constitutional Rights in court!

That's why if you live in Colorado Springs, I hope you'll vote against John Suthers.

If you don't live in Colorado Springs, but have friends and family who do, make sure to forward this message to them right away.

[Image: John-Suthers-Puppet-EmailBanner.jpg]

But don't take my word for it.

[b]Read the anti-gun arguments John Suthers submitted to the court:
[/b]

*** "Large-capacity magazines are not 'arms,' and therefore do not fall within the scope of the Second Amendment."
*** "Expanded background checks requirements do not burden conduct falling within the scope of the Second Amendment’s guarantee."
*** "constitutional claims fail ... because they cannot establish that either magazine capacity limitation or the private background check requirement falls within the scope of the Second Amendment’s core guarantee."

(Source: U.S. District Court Trial Brief, 3/14/2014)

Mark, if John Suthers' record of being Bloomberg and Hickenlooper's lap-dog outrages you, I hope you'll simply vote against him.

After all, liberty-loving patriots like you already threw one anti-gun politician from Colorado Springs out of office two years ago.

[Image: John-Suthers-Puppet-EmailBanner.jpg]

Do we really want to elect another Bloomberg-style politician?

Bloomberg who's trying to ban guns, salt and Big Gulps in New York ...

He's been been able to count on John Suthers in the past, and Suthers shows every sign he'd be a reliable gun control ally for Bloomberg in the future.

That's why I need you to take action now:

*** Vote against John Suthers for Colorado Springs Mayor and return your ballot now.
Ballots should have arrived in your mailbox already -- make sure you use your ballot to take back our rights by voting against gun-grabbers like John Suthers!

If you don't live in Colorado Springs, but have friends and family who do, make sure to forward this message to them right away.

For Freedom,

[Image: DWBsignature.jpg]

Dudley Brown
[b]Executive Director
[/b]

P.S. Former Attorney General John Suthers, who attacked your Second Amendment rights in court is now running for Mayor of Colorado Springs.

I'm afraid he'll continue his track record of sabotaging your right to bear arms if he wins.

*** Vote against John Suthers for Colorado Springs Mayor and return your ballot now.

Disclaimer: Paid for by Rocky Mountain Gun Owners SuperPAC, also known as Rocky Mountain Gun Owners Independent Expenditure Committee. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.