Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Places that don't allow Concealed Carry
Ilike to plan ahead when young out for dinner or shopping. Does anyone know of a place I can find a list of businesses that don't allow carry.

I don't like planning a dinner out with my wife and go park, walk up to the door, and see a no guns allowed sign.   Dunno

I'd also prefer not to give these businesses my money

SgtDon
There's a 'Businesses against carry' thread in the 'Carry Issues and Self Defense' forum that sounds like what you're looking for.
(02-25-2015, 12:30 PM)Rocky Wrote: There's a 'Businesses against carry' thread in the 'Carry Issues and Self Defense' forum that sounds like what you're looking for.
Miss manners always says if there's a link, supply it :)

Businesses against carry

O2
When seconds count, the police are mere minutes away...
They'll never take your "hunting rifle", they'll call it a "sniper rifle" first.
Gun registration is gun confiscation in slow motion.
Zero failures comes at infinite cost.
You are the FIRST responder. Police, fire and medical are SECOND responders.
By eliminating fear of guns you'll put fear back in criminals.
Thanks Rocky. That's what I've been looking for
If you follow that link there is also the COGO carry map which lists a lot more places and is editable by anyone. There is also a national database that people can add to but I can't remember the name or web address of it at the moment.

Now that said. I can understand not wanting to support a business that frowns on firearm carry. I try and avoid them as best I can. When faced with leave it in the car or just carry anyway you can bet I'll be carrying.
Where can you carry? Check the editable COGO Carry Map
When in doubt. JFC.