Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unique, bullseye, pistol powder in stock cabelas Thornton
Unique, bullseye, pistol powder in stock cabelas Thornton. Two lbs per purchase per day. Just picked up 2 one lb cans of bullseye $25.99 each.
Might have to ride up there and grab a can
Where can you carry? Check the editable COGO Carry Map
When in doubt. JFC.

When I start buying components again I'm going to have sticker shock. When I suddenly ramped down on reloading in the late 90s I was left with a ton of components. Now that I've ramped back up, I'm still living off those components. Not looking forward to the day that they start running out...

I'm used to 5k of primers for $60. 8 lbs of powder for $50., etc.

O2
When seconds count, the police are mere minutes away...
They'll never take your "hunting rifle", they'll call it a "sniper rifle" first.
Gun registration is gun confiscation in slow motion.
Zero failures comes at infinite cost.
You are the FIRST responder. Police, fire and medical are SECOND responders.
By eliminating fear of guns you'll put fear back in criminals.
lol. I inherited a ton of reloading supplies. Powder being the main consumable I came into. It's lasted me years and I'm almost out. I am going from free to you've got to be kidding me.
When in doubt. JFC.

When I was shopping for powder last fall Sportsman's Warehouse had better prices on powder than Cabela's. I think by about $4 per pound. Both places had very little supply at the time.
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

One of the greatest fears politicians have is seeing an angry guy with lots of guns charging down the street, because they know he’s probably on his way to commit an act of voting.

Well, let's hope it's at least a sign that prices are coming back down(last time I found a lb of Bullseye locally it was $35) and at least becoming available.
Just came back from there with a can of unique.
They also had power pistol.
Does Cabelas demand your birthday (usable for getting your medical history) on powder purchases too?
Known as SteveInCO on national fora (changed it here because "in Colorado" is the default).

CZ-75, Glock 20, Mossberg 590, S&W M&P AR-15, PTR-91, DSA FAL, Springfield M1A... and lots of other goodies.
Biggun
(02-11-2015, 07:00 AM)308 Fan Wrote: Does Cabelas demand your birthday (usable for getting your medical history) on powder purchases too?

Pay with cash.

I know Sportsman's Warehouse will ask for a birthday but with cash they didn't ask for my name. I figure a birthday doesn't do much good without a name attached.
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

One of the greatest fears politicians have is seeing an angry guy with lots of guns charging down the street, because they know he’s probably on his way to commit an act of voting.

It's only a matter of time before they decide to start collecting more data. Anyone who insists that this obvious 50 year old supply a birthday before buying ammo can pound sand.
Known as SteveInCO on national fora (changed it here because "in Colorado" is the default).

CZ-75, Glock 20, Mossberg 590, S&W M&P AR-15, PTR-91, DSA FAL, Springfield M1A... and lots of other goodies.
Biggun
Just tell them a fake one. That's what I do as long as an id is not needed. I have a secret DOB that I use, it's funny when I get "happy birthday" emails from places that obviously track my DOB.
I am really beginning to wonder about this site.

Even a thread as inert as ( hey guys I found a few cans of powder) can be turned into conspiracy theory.
(02-12-2015, 10:48 AM)bufordtjustice Wrote: I am really beginning to wonder about this site.

Even a thread as inert as ( hey guys I found a few cans of powder) can be turned into conspiracy theory.

LoL. Tinfoil Tinfoil Tinfoil
When in doubt. JFC.

(02-12-2015, 10:48 AM)bufordtjustice Wrote: I am really beginning to wonder about this site.

Someone once told me you're not paranoid if they really are out to get you.

In an interview this week AG Holder said his biggest failure was failing to get Congress to pass more gun control. Also this week the State Department ordered the Marines at the Yemen embassy to destroy their weapons before evacuating. We live in a country that would strip us of our rights in a heartbeat if they thought they could get away with it. That ain't a conspiracy theory.
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ