Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary says we should empathize with our enemies
Holy fuck she is an ass hole.

"smart power, showing respect for one's enemies, trying to understand and empathize with their point of view..."

When she runs for president in 2016 I just hope somebody has the foresight to produce a 30 second commercial showing ISIS decapitating Peter Kassig, James Foley, Steven Sotloff and David Haines, footage of the 130 school children murdered in Pakistan by the Taliban, the two people in Sydney who were killed by ISIS in the coffee shop, the twelve people killed in Paris along with the police officers executed, all with a voice over of her speech about showing respect and empathizing with our enemies, and just run it over and over again and drum this dumb c*** out of American politics once and for all.

Sorry, Hillary, I can't seem to find it in my heart to empathize with you in the least.
Known as SteveInCO on national fora (changed it here because "in Colorado" is the default).

CZ-75, Glock 20, Mossberg 590, S&W M&P AR-15, PTR-91, DSA FAL, Springfield M1A... and lots of other goodies.
Biggun
(01-12-2015, 11:01 PM)308 Fan Wrote: Sorry, Hillary, I can't seem to find it in my heart to empathize with you in the least.

Yet millions of Americans can. We're doomed.
Where can you carry? Check the editable COGO Carry Map
When in doubt. JFC.

...and likely the very same airheads who voted for Obama (twice) and Hickenlooper (also twice).

And if liberals aren't reproducing enough (so more airheads to come as voters) then many more of them are entering from Mexico to vote the very same way: Yellow Dog Democrat.

If I may paraphrase: What can men do against such reckless ignorance? -- King Théoden (King of Rohan in Lord of the Rings)