Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gander Mountain Sign.
Today I went to Gander Mountain and I think their sign has changed.

[Image: 183682_203189069691502_195320587145017_8...6984_n.jpg]

IIRC, in the past, their sign did not specify Open Carry as being accepted. Is this new?

Where can you carry? Check the editable COGO Carry Map
When in doubt. JFC.

I've never been to Gander Mtn, not even once, so I can't speak for the sign having, or not having, reference to open carry before.....but it sure is cool that it's mentioned.
How can you have never been in a Gander Mountain?
Where can you carry? Check the editable COGO Carry Map
When in doubt. JFC.

(02-21-2011, 09:26 PM)Whizzle Dizzle Wrote: Is this new?

Compared to when? I was there a couple of years ago, they had some vaguely worded sign other than that one. I was there last Thursday and I saw this sign. I really liked its explicit language.

"If you got to shoot, shoot! Don't talk!" -Tuco Ramirez-
I love that sign! Since OC is banned at Bass Pro (PDR of Denver), Gander has got my business! Closer to home too. I will shop there later this week for some ammo.
I'm not sure how new the sign is, but I remember that it did not mention OC previously, just concealed carry.

(09-20-2011, 07:13 PM)Keens1 Wrote: I love that sign! Since OC is banned at Bass Pro (PDR of Denver), Gander has got my business! Closer to home too. I will shop there later this week for some ammo.

Just a warning, sit down before you look at the price of their ammo! The last time I looked, they were close to double of some of the other sources around town.
Duct tape is like "The Force." It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
(09-20-2011, 08:13 PM)alang Wrote: I'm not sure how new the sign is, but I remember that it did not mention OC previously, just concealed carry.

(09-20-2011, 07:13 PM)Keens1 Wrote: I love that sign! Since OC is banned at Bass Pro (PDR of Denver), Gander has got my business! Closer to home too. I will shop there later this week for some ammo.

Just a warning, sit down before you look at the price of their ammo! The last time I looked, they were close to double of some of the other sources around town.

Not the point! Point is OC and "shop" for prices on ammo. And other things! :)
I think they changed it about a year ago for the open carry thing.

Every once in a great while you can get something good over there. I have some .223 ballistic stuff that was on sale last summer... But, don't count on it. I shop there for the bargain tables and firearms. I have bought 6 of my last 9 firearms from them. They have decent deals on used stuff too. In fact, I will be paroozing their used shotguns for a Rem 1100 to be my new defensive tool...
(11-10-2011, 04:05 PM)mule Wrote: I will be paroozing their used shotguns for a Rem 1100 to be my new defensive tool...

wtf?

Quote:pe·ruse /pəˈruz/ Show Spelled[puh-rooz] Show IPAverb (used with object), -rused, -rus·ing.1.to read through with thoroughness or care: to peruse a report. 2.to read.
3.to survey or examine in detail.

It's OK Snowflake...

LMAO
There never was a bad man that had ability for good service.

-Edmund Burke 1788-02-15

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
Life never forgives weaknesses.
-Adolf Hitler