Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Upgrade April 14, 2014
We ran a maintenance upgrade today. If anyone runs into any issues using the forum please send a PM to Lead Junkie or Beau.
Where can you carry? Check the editable COGO Carry Map
When in doubt. JFC.

Was the upgrade supposed to make the forum look completely different?

...just an FYI in case it wasn't. Now it's maroon among other changes!

O2
When seconds count, the police are mere minutes away...
They'll never take your "hunting rifle", they'll call it a "sniper rifle" first.
Gun registration is gun confiscation in slow motion.
Zero failures comes at infinite cost.
You are the FIRST responder. Police, fire and medical are SECOND responders.
By eliminating fear of guns you'll put fear back in criminals.
(04-15-2014, 08:52 AM)O2HeN2 Wrote: Was the upgrade supposed to make the forum look completely different?

...just an FYI in case it wasn't. Now it's maroon among other changes!

O2

No. Do to some issues with the upgrade I had to switch to another display style. I'll work on getting it switched back when I have time. I may have to reload the entire file package to fix some issues. Hoping I don't lose any post or user data.
When in doubt. JFC.

I wouldn't expend any effort in switching back, I'm more interested in content than looks! :)

O2
They'll never take your "hunting rifle", they'll call it a "sniper rifle" first.
(04-16-2014, 09:02 AM)O2HeN2 Wrote: I wouldn't expend any effort in switching back, I'm more interested in content than looks! :)

O2

I agree with that O2, but this place has been a ghost town since the upgrade.
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

One of the greatest fears politicians have is seeing an angry guy with lots of guns charging down the street, because they know he’s probably on his way to commit an act of voting.

Seems like it was getting that way before the upgrade.
When in doubt. JFC.

Yhea, I noticed that, but was unsure if there was any correlation?

O2
I was thinking some of it is a spring thing and folks are doing outside stuff instead of spending time with their computers. Has it been slow before this time of year?
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

One of the greatest fears politicians have is seeing an angry guy with lots of guns charging down the street, because they know he’s probably on his way to commit an act of voting.

This time last year , gun forums were the hottest sites on the web, for obvious reasons.

I think highway is right , spring time and honey doo lists are keeping people away from their pc.
I think that people just aren't that interested in the site. It's never been real busy around here. The registration ratio is about 75 spammers to one non spammer. The non spammer usually never makes a post.

I came close to not renewing the domain names and hosting service this year. This will probably be the last year unless things pick up.
When in doubt. JFC.

That's unfortunate, but i understand, you can't keep running it if it's not success.

I assume then that the high number of spammers is the reason that the member count always fluctuates but rarely climbs.
(04-21-2014, 06:02 AM)bufordtjustice Wrote: That's unfortunate, but i understand, you can't keep running it if it's not success.

I assume then that the high number of spammers is the reason that the member count always fluctuates but rarely climbs.

Yep. I delete about 5-10 spam accounts every day.
When in doubt. JFC.