Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
building a super light weight upper?
(03-16-2014, 08:29 AM)Beau Wrote: It's not skirting the law. It is the law! Nothing wrong or illegal was done by anyone except the government.

Good to know that following the law and being guilty of nothing other than non compliance with illegal goverment demands means "asking for trouble" and "getting what you deserve" when unjustly prosecuted. :throwup:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

i guess I just don't understand the whole reasoning by doing an 80% upper.

but at the same time, shame on the lawmakers/ATF for even allowing 80% in the first place. You either manufacture firearms or you don't. No, 80% crap.

this whole thing is stupid. Stupid by the govt, stupid by ARES.

now, can I have my thread back on topic please??? thanks to everyone that derailed it. preciate that.
Sig Sauer P250 .40 S&W sub-compact
Trijicon night sights
(3) 10 round magazines.

Remington 870 12 ga. pump shotgun
Uncle Mike's Sling Mounts & Hooks | 15 shell sling | 56 shell bandolier | 25 shell belt | 4 chokes | Synthetic Black
10 shot Briley Extension Tube | Plano takedown hardcase

Custom Built AR-15
Surplus Arms & Ammo AR-15 Lower | 5.56 NATO or .223 compatible |
UTG 6 pt adjustable rear stock and buffer spring | Leapers UTG 3x12x44 SWAT Accushot - EZ Tap w/ illuminated reticle |
UTG Adjustable bi-pod | UTG ring scope mounts | Blackthorne 5.56 NATO Upper w/ 20" Bull Varmint Stainless Steel Barrel |
Magpul handguards w/ Delta Ring conventional gas tube setup (no piston) | Chrome Del-ton Bolt Carrier Group | DMPS Charging Handle |
DMPS Trigger | Magpul Trigger Guard | ProMag AR-15/M4 Heavy Duty Recoil Pad | 3 point SWAT Sling and sling hooks |
Nebo Tactical Flashlight and Laser Combo | 3 magpul picatinny rail mounts | Tactical Ergonomic Pistol Grip |
TMS Sling Swivel w/ Base | (20) - 30 round magazines |

Draw
I saw this today about Colt now offering upper receiver kits.

http://www.guns.com/2014/05/15/colt-ar-upper-receiver-kits-now-available/
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

One of the greatest fears politicians have is seeing an angry guy with lots of guns charging down the street, because they know he’s probably on his way to commit an act of voting.