Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creation series by Kent Hovind.

Where can you carry? Check the editable COGO Carry Map
When in doubt. JFC.

Hovind is very good at sounding like he knows what he is talking about, without in fact having a freaking clue.

I watched a video of his on the subject of genetics that was riddled with errors.
Known as SteveInCO on national fora (changed it here because "in Colorado" is the default).

CZ-75, Glock 20, Mossberg 590, S&W M&P AR-15, PTR-91, DSA FAL, Springfield M1A... and lots of other goodies.
Biggun
What vid?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Where can you carry? Check the editable COGO Carry Map
When in doubt. JFC.

As I thought about this, thinking, "Well, now I have to find it," I remembered... it wasn't his vid, it was someone critiquing one of his videos with excerpts. My recollection is that he was talking about DNA and genetics and misusing a lot of terminology.

And I can't find that. But I found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpRjN5kagoQ&list=PLDFB0792FEB72FA41&index=1 (first of a series of three)

I've seen about ten minutes of this video and it looks like it is going through and exposing a lot of disinformation Hovind is dispensing. A small amount of it is showing biological illiteracy; unfortunately it doesn't define terms like monophyletic, etc. (I do understand the point being made there, if you want it explained I can try to do so.)

Whoever it was who produced this video also doesn't explain what a "straw man" is; in case anyone reading this doesn't happen to know, it is when you claim someone said "A" and then proceed to refute (or in KH's case, ridicule) "A". The problem is evolutionists never said dogs came from rocks. If they did, I'd think they were crazy too. (They also don't say human beings or the ear or the eye came about "by accident"--you should have seen how angry Richard Dawkins got on videotape when Ted Haggard accused him and other biologists of believing that.) [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmMv0ceWTVQ starting at 6:20, this is an excerpt from a documentary Dawkins did quite a few years ago.]
Known as SteveInCO on national fora (changed it here because "in Colorado" is the default).

CZ-75, Glock 20, Mossberg 590, S&W M&P AR-15, PTR-91, DSA FAL, Springfield M1A... and lots of other goodies.
Biggun