Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I tried to access both and was told I hadn't sufficient privleges. That would certainly make it more convieniant to navigate the site
Currently the search feature is disabled for registered users. Site supporters have the ability to use this feature. I have thought about enabling search feature to those with 50 quality posts or more. I have not decided yet though.
Smileak
Did you ever give individuals with 50+ posts access to the new posts search function? Having to actually look for recently posted stuff is driving me nuts and makes the site a little inhospitable for new members.
- Tim
(08-15-2011, 07:29 PM)black71label Wrote: Did you ever give individuals with 50+ posts access to the new posts search function? Having to actually look for recently posted stuff is driving me nuts and makes the site a little inhospitable for new members.

It looks like it is open to users with 50+ posts. I just tried a search and it worked fine.
(08-15-2011, 07:29 PM)black71label Wrote: Did you ever give individuals with 50+ posts access to the new posts search function? Having to actually look for recently posted stuff is driving me nuts and makes the site a little inhospitable for new members.

I feel ya black71....It drove me NUTS too! But once you're past 50 it'll be there for ya. Just turn into a PW and you'll be there before ya know it. wink
[Image: RestoreFreedom.jpg]
(08-15-2011, 09:39 PM)Ape Wrote: I feel ya black71....It drove me NUTS too! But once you're past 50 it'll be there for ya. Just turn into a PW and you'll be there before ya know it. wink

Quote:Byte Stryke
if I whore any harder, Vice will beat down my door LMAO
There never was a bad man that had ability for good service.

-Edmund Burke 1788-02-15

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
Life never forgives weaknesses.
-Adolf Hitler

A blue arrow next to the forum means there are new posts in that forum. You can click on the arrow to mark the for forum as read. A green arrow next to a thread means there are new posts in that thread. A black dot on the little paper on the left means you have posts in that thread.

Yes after 50 posts you can use the search. Hope the above helps until then.
Smileak
(08-16-2011, 06:17 AM)Lead Junkie Wrote:

A blue arrow next to the forum means there are new posts in that forum. You can click on the arrow to mark the for forum as read. A green arrow next to a thread means there are new posts in that thread. A black dot on the little paper on the left means you have posts in that thread.

Yeah, I know how to get around until I get that ability, I'm just lazy. Looking around feels too much like work.

Bigdrink
- Tim
You probably want someone sent over to click the mouse and read posts to ya do l too .
Smileak
Only if she's cute.
- Tim
man i would be down for that if she were hot...although i dont know how the wife would like it
it also seems like you click on new post and it doesnt bring them all up
I'm still a prohibited newbe, but "new post" and "today's post" searches both worked for me this morning. Hopefully this will increase traffic on the forums.
Nope.
Where can you carry? Check the editable COGO Carry Map
When in doubt. JFC.