Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do you get your transfers done?
where do you guys get your nfa transfers done at? new to the Denver area looking for a good shop or 2
Honestly I haven't done any here in CO. Hopefully someone has a good recommendation.
Where can you carry? Check the editable COGO Carry Map
When in doubt. JFC.

right now i have 2 sbr's 2 cans and 2 cans on waiting...and next year I need to order a 338 can and that will be my first transfer in Co on my trust
Machine Gun Tours up north is very popular.
how are their prices? and do they keep items in stock or just do transfers?
(12-06-2013, 11:32 PM)fatherdeath Wrote: where do you guys get your nfa transfers done at? new to the Denver area looking for a good shop or 2

Rapid Fire Bunker in Littleton. $15.00 for the FFL, I think now they are charging an additional $10 for the back ground check. Have done about a half dozen transfers with them and they are quick and efficient with the paperwork and contacting the other FFL dealer
I'm using rapid fire bunker to get my 1911. But the original post was asking about NFA transfers, which I believe is stuff like silencers and full auto guns. Don't think RFB handles those.
Oops, I think you're right!
(12-07-2013, 03:52 PM)fatherdeath Wrote: how are their prices? and do they keep items in stock or just do transfers?

Not sure on prices, they have some decent sales. I know they carry (in stock) lots of premium products. If you want to come further south, outside of the Springs, Silent Precision has a decent stock of gun mufflers too.