Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why can't Liberals answer a direct question with a direct answer?
It took me a while to notice this, but have you ever noticed that if you ask a Liberal to explain "HOW" they are going to handle or improve a situation, they answer you by telling you that they're are doing the best they can to improve the situation. Ok...well you said "WHAT" you were doing, but you didn't bother to explain "HOW".

You ask a liberal a direct question, you get an evasive answer.

I've seen it with Obama. I've seen it with Bloomberg. I've seen it with Biden. I've seen it with DeMaurice Smith (Union Boss of the NFLPA). I've seen it with a bunch of other liberal politicans as well, Bill and Hillary both. I can't count the number of times I've seen it on Sean Hannity's show on FoxNews or Bill O'Reilly while he's hammering some dumbass libertard.

Ask 'em a question and they'll side step it or they'll give a simple yet evasive answer. Further aggravating is when the reporter asking the question, doesn't hold them accountable for evading the question and just continues on like nothing happened (mostly on CNN or some liberal-biased news company like MSNBC).

On Monday Night Football, an interview was aired where NFLPA President DeMaurice Smith was asked what steps were being taken to prevent future bullying and hazing incidents in NFL facilities and locker rooms (in regards to the Incognito/Martin bullying scandal).

DeMaurice Smith answered "Steps are being taken to prevent future incidents".

Well no shit Sherlock. We get that...but WHAT EXACTLY are you doing? What are these steps?

Why can't these libertards just answer the god damn question? Wallbash

I just want to punch baby seals in the face when this happens. makes me so mad! Facepalm
Because if they have to give a specific answer it would start with:

"Well, uh...."

Then, it'd continue:

"We're....uh..."

Until they finally said:

"We have no concrete plans to curtail X or fix Y. We just want to redistribute the economics, enslave the populace, and control the means of production to make everyone dependent on us. That way we stay in power, increase said power, and control it all."
Jason Anderson
NRA Instructor
Firearms enthusiast
Not so much surprised by politicians, but we used to have a media that asked tougher questions and I miss that.
When you expect "How" from the brain trust that brought you Diversity over Ability and gives trophies to everyone, you start to realize they have no particular skillset other than lying.

Accomplishing things, or at least accomplishing things by not cheating or changing the rules, is not part of their world view.

And yet, they seem to have all the answers for which rules that don't apply to them because they're far too smart and wouldn't need such silly rules anyway, to place on you, the "dumb person they're so worried about".

If Denial isn't a river in Egypt, Projection isn't about hanging a new device from the ceiling to watch movies with.

(Oh lord. I ended a sentence with a preposition. My God I need a Liberal smart person to come save me!!)
You should make it clear that that is grammatical nitpicking up with which you will not put.
Known as SteveInCO on national fora (changed it here because "in Colorado" is the default).

CZ-75, Glock 20, Mossberg 590, S&W M&P AR-15, PTR-91, DSA FAL, Springfield M1A... and lots of other goodies.
Biggun
This is not just a Liberal problem. Conservatives in general are guilty of the same. Perception that this is a partisan issue is confirmation bias at work.
Free Conceal Classes in Colorado
NRA Certified Instructors
http://www.concealedcarryforfree.com
(11-30-2013, 01:46 PM)Michael Wrote: This is not just a Liberal problem. Conservatives in general are guilty of the same. Perception that this is a partisan issue is confirmation bias at work.

Or just a lack of evidence. When I talk to fiscal conservative normal folk, I rarely *need* to ask them pointed questions about their opinions on various things. When I talk to so-called "conservative" politicians, they're just as evasive, in which you are most certainly correct.

Haven't seen a Republican not spend more than the Democrat in office before them, in my lifetime. Especially a Washington D.C. based one. Not a one of them is true fiscal conservative. Actions speak louder than words.

Tired of voting for the lesser of two evils.
(12-03-2013, 08:47 PM)DenverPilot Wrote: Or just a lack of evidence. When I talk to fiscal conservative normal folk, I rarely *need* to ask them pointed questions about their opinions on various things. When I talk to so-called "conservative" politicians, they're just as evasive, in which you are most certainly correct.

Haven't seen a Republican not spend more than the Democrat in office before them, in my lifetime. Especially a Washington D.C. based one. Not a one of them is true fiscal conservative. Actions speak louder than words.

Tired of voting for the lesser of two evils.

I agree.

I know both Liberals and Conservatives (not politicians, just people) who are smart, reasoned, and generally sincere. And I know Liberals and Conservatives who are reactionary, moronic, unthinking fools. It's not about your ideology, it's about the person. If you can't understand both the pros and cons of the opposing ideology, you are not trying hard enough.

Politicians on the other hand have little invested in the true ideology of their side, they are too busy rustling up campaign donations to pay attention to good governing.
Free Conceal Classes in Colorado
NRA Certified Instructors
http://www.concealedcarryforfree.com
Why do you ask that?
Did you exchange
A walk-on part in the war
For a lead role in a cage?
-Pink Floyd...or was it Benjamin Franklin?
(11-24-2013, 04:09 PM)308 Fan Wrote: You should make it clear that that is grammatical nitpicking up with which you will not put.

You realize of course, that my head is about to explode! LOL
Jason Anderson
NRA Instructor
Firearms enthusiast
Pandora Bracelet Charms
Timberland Outlet Store
Ferragamo Belt
Asics Gel Nimbus 18
NMD R1
Pandora Charms
Pandora Jewelry
Nike Air Max 98