Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday COGO!
Today is the birthday of Colorado Gun Owners. I just renewed all the stuff that makes this place work so we'll be around for another year. The site has got off to a slower start than what I had anticipated. I really thought we would have at least 500 members by now. Please tell your friends, relatives etc about us so that we might grow. Also, keep posting. If there is anything that will attract more members and thus more lively discussion is if people have something to read when they visit.

Anyway, here is to a new year Alcoholic or Koolaid if you prefer the light stuff. And we gotta have Bacondance and don't forget :bewaremods:
Smileak
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear COGO, happy birthday to you! Don't forget to make a wish before blowing out the candles...
Fear not the gunDraw, only the holes it makes!:AR15firing:
(01-28-2011, 04:54 PM)Suburban78 Wrote: Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear COGO, happy birthday to you! Don't forget to make a wish before blowing out the candles...

Somebody has already started hittin the Alcoholic
Smileak
Its Friday, ain't got s$#t to do. I'm gonna get myself drunk today! Lol, when you start work at 0500 and get off at 1300, the drinks start early.
Fear not the gunDraw, only the holes it makes!:AR15firing:
Happy birthday!!!! YaybounceBacondanceYaybounce
Smileak
What is this crap about watches? WallbashAnyway, Happy Birthday COGO!
Got a wife and kids in Baltimore jack, i went out for a ride and never went back. BS