Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
45acp in stock
Winchester 45 acp 230 grain FMJ in stock $45 /100 box at bass proshop Northfield limit 2 boxes per customer
Nice find - but just further evidence of rationing, which ultimately I think is a crock
Jason Anderson
NRA Instructor
Firearms enthusiast
Want a store without rationing , go to Cabelas!
(10-17-2013, 08:56 AM)bufordtjustice Wrote: Want a store without rationing , go to Cabelas!

Day before yesterday they were rationing CCI .22 LR to 100 rounds per person.
I was meaning 45 acp

Yes they do ration 22lr but I believe that is the only caliber.
Cabelas have 45 acp in stock?

I needs some more, a lot more
Last 3 times I was at the north store they has all you could carry plus some, go early as I was told the shelves are restocked in the morning
I was in the North store Monday and they had plenty in stock. I even saw some in Walmart a couple days ago. No 9mm or 22 in either though.
Well, okay then!

Got 10 boxes Winchester 45 acp 230 grain FMJ in stock $48 /100 box at Cabelas south, no limit per customer!

I feel better now.
Walmart in Broomfield (Flairions Mall) had tons of 9, 40, 45, 2.23, 5.56 and several boxes of .22 this morning. 100 round value paks of 9, 40 and 45.

Sportsman's warehouse at 84th and I-25 had Blazer Brass cans of 9 and 45, 350 and 200 rounds respectively for $119. 1000 round cases of .223 and 5.56 for $549.

Bass Pro had 10-12 boxes of Remington .22 subsonic for $39 for 500 rounds.

This was all today. Ammo is out there.
(10-18-2013, 03:26 PM)mfinley919 Wrote: Well, okay then!

Got 10 boxes Winchester 45 acp 230 grain FMJ in stock $48 /100 box at Cabelas south, no limit per customer!

I feel better now.

I see very few limits on anything (other than .22) other than at Walmart--which generally, by the evening, is stripped bare.

This is not over until you can walk into Walmart at 9PM and buy what you want without them limiting it.
Known as SteveInCO on national fora (changed it here because "in Colorado" is the default).

CZ-75, Glock 20, Mossberg 590, S&W M&P AR-15, PTR-91, DSA FAL, Springfield M1A... and lots of other goodies.
Biggun
Walmart's still limiting you to three boxes (one box of 22s) here in the 'springs (Razorback and Woodmen stores at least...)

O2
When seconds count, the police are mere minutes away...
They'll never take your "hunting rifle", they'll call it a "sniper rifle" first.
Gun registration is gun confiscation in slow motion.
Zero failures comes at infinite cost.
You are the FIRST responder. Police, fire and medical are SECOND responders.
By eliminating fear of guns you'll put fear back in criminals.
308 fan quote"This is not over until you can walk into Walmart at 9PM and buy what you want without them limiting it."

The fact that you can walk into Cabelas, bass pro and a few others and buy ammo and they always seem to have more the next day makes me think that certain other stores WM , dicks , etc don't really want to be in the ammo business but they put a little out each week to keep the pro 2A and hunters happy.
I can believe that of Dicks

I think WM runs out because they are significantly cheaper than actual gunshops--people flinch when I suggest they go to Specialty Sports. And last I checked sportsman's warehouse was still bereft. (It also doesn't help that Cabelas is far enough away from Colorado Springs that it might as well not exist to most people. I've gone there a couple of times but most won't do more than a 20 minute drive.)

In other words, telling someone from Colorado Springs that there's no problem because Bass Pro and Cabelas have ammo is pointless--they don't exist here, and most are unwilling to drive up to the south end of Denver [metro, but it's all just "Denver" to us]. (Though Bass Pro is planning to open one here.)
Known as SteveInCO on national fora (changed it here because "in Colorado" is the default).

CZ-75, Glock 20, Mossberg 590, S&W M&P AR-15, PTR-91, DSA FAL, Springfield M1A... and lots of other goodies.
Biggun
When murdocks has had 9mm, and 45acp they have limited purchases to 2 boxes, and according to reports I've see from other places around the country there are walmarts that have limited people also