Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obamacare's winners and losers in Bay Area
Cindy Vinson and Tom Waschura are both big believers in the Affordable Care Act. They vote independent and are very proud to say they helped elect and then re-elect President Barack Obama.
Yet, like many other of the Bay Area's liberal residents who pay for their own medical insurance, they were floored last week when they opened their bills: Their policies were being replaced with much pricier plans that conform to all the requirements of the new Obamacare health law's. Vinson, of San Jose, CA. will pay $1,800 more a year for an individual policy, while Waschura, of Portola Valley, will cough up almost $10,000 more for insurance for his family of four.

"Of course, I want people to have health care," Vinson said. "I just didn't realize I would be the one who was going to pay for it personally."

http://www.mercurynews.com/nation-world/ci_24248486/obamacares-winners-and-losers-bay-area

LOL This is just too rich...............................

Cnon
As an Ex-Coloradoan, I'm saddened to see what the Liberals have done to this beautiful state. xmad
Where did these Obama supporters think he was going to get the money to fund his plan?

Idiots, every one of them!
(10-10-2013, 05:50 AM)bufordtjustice Wrote: Where did these Obama supporters think he was going to get the money to fund his plan?

Idiots, every one of them!

Must be clueless.........................
DunnoDunnoBsBs

Cnon
As an Ex-Coloradoan, I'm saddened to see what the Liberals have done to this beautiful state. xmad
Other people, just not them...it's like the maxim of "someone else's problem"
Jason Anderson
NRA Instructor
Firearms enthusiast
(10-11-2013, 06:14 PM)DGCJason Wrote: Other people, just not them...it's like the maxim of "someone else's problem"

Yep, Exactly.

Cnon