Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The ultimate poor man suppressor.
AmericanSpecialtyAmmo.com

I want one, or 20!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4ADdUgkW6A
Smileak
I wish my sound worked!! Does it really work?
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
-Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

"A free people.... Ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government"
-George Washington

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
-Abraham Lincoln

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government, but illegal for the citizenry"
-Thomas Jefferson
Smileak
(02-23-2012, 12:15 PM)K.J.O. Firearms Wrote: I wish my sound worked!! Does it really work?

It sounds like it does. There is wind in the background and you can hear the pistol cycling. Where are the directions to make one???? It would be extremely hard to aim at anything with that beast on there though.
Duct tape is like "The Force." It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
Great, the price of oil filters just jumped 200 bucks... And they'll all have to be serialized and registered! And 2 liter soda bottles stored with duct tape.

And shoelaces.
It works. The tax stamp is for the threaded adapter. It will thread any standard oil filter. No idea how many rounds one filter will stand up to.
Smileak
you can here the report echo back after every shot,so it must not be too quiet.
And like alang said you wouldnt be aiming just pointing.
Looks like something I would buy on saturday and be done playing with on sunday.
The report you are hearing may just be the supersonic crack of the bullet.

I've heard very good things about these. The one problem with putting it on a pistol though is it doesn't have the compensation in it for non fixed barrels, so say for instance you put it on a Glock, the gun is not going to cycle well because of the extra weight on the end of the barrel.
Free Conceal Classes in Colorado
NRA Certified Instructors
http://www.concealedcarryforfree.com