Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to support this site.
The best way to support this site is to post topics for discussion and to participate in discussions. For those that wish to help out more, you can donate financially.

Getting this site up was not easy and it isn't free. It is also time consuming. Site supporter funds will go toward things like. Site upkeep and upgrades, items for give aways, merchandise (shirts, hats, stickers etc.) and anything else we think will benefit the site and its members.

If you become a site supporter your user name will display a banner underneath it that reads "Site Supporter". There are other options and perks that will be available to you which will be listed below.

If you would like to help support this site the minimum donation is $15.00 USD and will be good for one year from the date that the donation is recieved. If you do not donate again before the period of one year is over you will loose your site supporter status and all options and perks that come with it.

The following is a list of benefits you will recieve for supporting the site. This list is subject to change at any time.

1. Site supporter banner underneath user name.
  2. Ability to set custom user title.
  3. Ability to change user name.
  4. Private message capacity increased to 500. (Curretnly set to 20)
  5. Access to classifieds section.
  6. Ability to post calendar events. (Must pass moderation)
  7. Ability to use forum "Search" feature.
  8. Ability to post attachments. (10,000 kb or less)
  9. Ability to delete own posts.
  10. Ability to delete own threads.
  11. Ability to track sent private messages.
  12. Ability to send private message to up to 50 users at once.
  13. Ability to send a thread to friend and email users. (Limit 20 per day)
  14. Ability to vote on polls regarding changes to this site.
  15. Can undo votes in polls.

Other benefits may become available at a later time.

To donate through PayPal:
Using PayPal send payment to cogunowners@cogunowners.com
Be sure to include your USERNAME in the memo or message field. Donations received without a username will be returned.

If you would rather send payment by check or money order send to:

COGO LLC.
POB 661
Byers CO 80103

Make payable to COGO LLC. Be sure to include your username on with payment. Payment without a user name will be returned.

Fine Print:
Becoming a site supporter does not entitle you to make any decisions on how this forum is run. You are simply providing financial support to the site. As a site supporter you do not have any say on how your donation is used. Nor does being a site supporter entitle you to not follow the forum rules. Being a site supporter does not entitle you to treat any other member differently. You are not better than another member simply because you support the site.
We may post polls asking for input on changes to the site or on site rules that are only for site supporters.
Lead Junkie may revoke your site supporter membership if he feels you are being a (insert explicit descriptive of choice here) at any time. Your donation is not refundable at any time for any reason. These rules and any information contained in this post is subject to change at any time without notice.

Smileak
Updated to add "Can undo votes in polls" benefit.
Smileak
Update: Please indicate payment sent by posting so in this thread. Thanks.
Smileak
Update: Added mailing address.
Smileak
Sent wink
[Image: RestoreFreedom.jpg]
(04-02-2011, 11:15 AM)Ape Wrote: Sent wink

Received. Hooked Patriot Bacondance smileyspank :smileak:
Smileak
Cool, glad to help out. ThumbsUp
Sent.
(08-16-2011, 03:43 PM)alang Wrote: Sent.

whats gunna be your special sig line?

ThanksBacondance
Smileak
(08-16-2011, 04:43 PM)patrick0685 Wrote:

BANNED!!!
LMAO
Smileak
(08-16-2011, 04:43 PM)patrick0685 Wrote:

I was thinking about a daily update of yours and Byte's post counts:

"Patrick ___, Byte ___"

but LJ's idea sounds pretty good too. Bacondance
(08-16-2011, 07:05 PM)alang Wrote:
(08-16-2011, 04:43 PM)patrick0685 Wrote: whats gunna be your special sig line?

I was thinking about a daily update of yours and Byte's post counts:

"Patrick ___, Byte ___"

I like the post count Idea.
but I was actually considering dropping a MO in the mail for the "BANNED" title. you know... because I actually am. LMAO
There never was a bad man that had ability for good service.

-Edmund Burke 1788-02-15

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
Life never forgives weaknesses.
-Adolf Hitler
(08-16-2011, 08:55 PM)Byte Stryke Wrote:
(08-16-2011, 07:05 PM)alang Wrote: I was thinking about a daily update of yours and Byte's post counts:

"Patrick ___, Byte ___"

I like the post count Idea.
but I was actually considering dropping a MO in the mail for the "BANNED" title. you know... because I actually am. LMAO

OK, the "BANNED" idea is all yours!
Payment sent!
Payment sent
(01-14-2013, 06:37 PM)lnferno Wrote: Payment sent

Thank you for your support. Every little bit helps!
Smileak
Not to clutter this thread or anything like that, but I just wanted to stop by and apologize for confusing this forum with the one that Dudley took over. I posted on FB asking if this was the forum that banned any mention of the NRA on it, and was corrected. Thanks for reminding me that this is the good Colorado forum. ;-)
I even forgot that I had contributed to this forum! LOL Guess I need to get caught up with my gun forums. I haven't visited most of them for quite a while now. :-/
(01-14-2013, 11:14 PM)Ape Wrote: Not to clutter this thread or anything like that, but I just wanted to stop by and apologize for confusing this forum with the one that Dudley took over. I posted on FB asking if this was the forum that banned any mention of the NRA on it, and was corrected. Thanks for reminding me that this is the good Colorado forum. ;-)
I even forgot that I had contributed to this forum! LOL Guess I need to get caught up with my gun forums. I haven't visited most of them for quite a while now. :-/

So I'm not the only one that fell off the planet for a while?!?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Duct tape is like "The Force." It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
(01-17-2013, 07:52 PM)AlanG Wrote: So I'm not the only one that fell off the planet for a while?!?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

LOL...... I haven't visited many of my normal gun forums at all for quite awhile now. :-/ No real reason other than laziness I guess? :-/

You been to the gun club lately?