Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for a .45
(07-30-2014, 02:19 PM)DenverPilot Wrote:  Good info. Thanks for the follow up.

Thanks for that. I am on my way to pick up my new H&K.
One shot, One kill
(07-30-2014, 02:19 PM)DenverPilot Wrote:  Good info. Thanks for the follow up.
OK,  It's been a while since I started this thread.  

I love the HK!  While it is still a decent sized pistol, I don't have any problem concealing.  I still like to carry open, but it's easy to conceal.  The only problem I have is keeping my pants up.  
One shot, One kill
(03-27-2015, 10:39 PM)Ozzy Wrote:  OK,  It's been a while since I started this thread.  

I love the HK!  While it is still a decent sized pistol, I don't have any problem concealing.  I still like to carry open, but it's easy to conceal.  The only problem I have is keeping my pants up.  

I carry a USPCT it is great gun. Try one of the belts from Bil Wilson. Carrying inside the waist band will help if you worry about any print.
I tried a CZ-97 once. It was an absolute tack driver. However, it had multiple malfs in one box of ammo. This COULD be because it was a range rental, improperly lubed and or cleaned. Anyhow, it may or may not be interesting to try, but check its cleanliness and/or grunginess first.
Known as SteveInCO on national fora (changed it here because "in Colorado" is the default).

CZ-75, Glock 20, Mossberg 590, S&W M&P AR-15, PTR-91, DSA FAL, Springfield M1A... and lots of other goodies.
Biggun
I picked a FNX .45 (non tactical) and have loved it. I've read online that people think the grip was too big but it works for me. The capacity it has is awesome but it is a big gun. I like mine for being up in the hills and hopefully one day as a duty weapon.