Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New layout and color scheme.
I am adding some different themes so users can better customize their viewing experience. I am changing the default theme. If you prefer the current theme you can change it back by going to the User CP and clicking on "Edit Options" on the left. Scroll down and select the drop down menu under "Board Style" to change the theme you use.

L.J.
Smileak
Kind of like it, thought I clicked on the wrong site though.
Got a wife and kids in Baltimore jack, i went out for a ride and never went back. BS

I think this one is growing on me, like it better than the old default. Thanks for the the updates!
I like it. Anything that stays the same for too long gets boring.
One day your life is going to flash before your eyes, make it worth watching.
[Image: devils_playground_bike_zps6bc268ff-1_zps3ddf11e0.jpg]
I like it too. The red is good but it is nice to be able to change it up every now and then. L.J. said he is going to add at least five different themes that users can choose from.
Where can you carry? Check the editable COGO Carry Map
When in doubt. JFC.

I think it looks good. Though I'd still like to see the poster's location displayed in the thread if at all possible!

O2
When seconds count, the police are mere minutes away...
They'll never take your "hunting rifle", they'll call it a "sniper rifle" first.
Gun registration is gun confiscation in slow motion.
Zero failures comes at infinite cost.
You are the FIRST responder. Police, fire and medical are SECOND responders.
By eliminating fear of guns you'll put fear back in criminals.
(12-02-2012, 10:18 PM)O2HeN2 Wrote: I think it looks good. Though I'd still like to see the poster's location displayed in the thread if at all possible!

O2

I agree.

I believe Lead Junkie is looking for a code mod that will do just that.
Where can you carry? Check the editable COGO Carry Map
When in doubt. JFC.

(12-02-2012, 10:18 PM)O2HeN2 Wrote: I think it looks good. Though I'd still like to see the poster's location displayed in the thread if at all possible!

O2

It looks a little bit hacked but I got the location in there. I'll try to get it where it looks like the other boxes.
Smileak
Wonderful, thank you!
When seconds count, the police are mere minutes away...
They'll never take your "hunting rifle", they'll call it a "sniper rifle" first.
Gun registration is gun confiscation in slow motion.
Zero failures comes at infinite cost.
You are the FIRST responder. Police, fire and medical are SECOND responders.
By eliminating fear of guns you'll put fear back in criminals.
I like the new look LJ thanks!!
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
-Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

"A free people.... Ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government"
-George Washington

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
-Abraham Lincoln

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government, but illegal for the citizenry"
-Thomas Jefferson
Smileak